Why should you start a journal?
- It’s me time. Who gets enough of that?
- You get to fully appreciate what is going on in your life and what it means.
- You can check progress towards a goal or other long-term changes in your life.
- You’ll quickly improve your handwriting or typing speed.
- You solve real problems in your life and find great opportunities.
Starting is easy using the principles and exercises in this book. You will learn:
- How to start your journal
- What to write about
- How to keep going
- How to re-start after a break
Look forward to the time when you can look back and find out what you were doing and how you were feeling a year ago or ten years ago. What memories you are preserving for your future, or for your children? You can get started straight away. Buy this book and open a world of opportunities.