Master Your New Kindle Paperwhite Device With These Easy To Follow Instructions
Learn How To Explore Amazon's Kindle Marketplace, Find The Books You Want, And Uncover Advanced User Tips
This new Kindle Paperwhite Manual will help owners of this new E-Reader get the most out of their device. The user guide covers all of the basic instructions, including how to navigate the Kindle Paperwhite, as well as how to access books and advanced tips such as security features. While you may think it's just a device to read books on, Amazon's Kindle Marketplace is so vast that there is an endless amount of content to get your hands on.
This Kindle Paperwhite Manual Includes:
This guide will help you make due on your New Year's Resolution to read more!About The New Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader:
- How to Get Started with your device and and access Basic features
- Leveraging Amazon Cloud Services
- Advanced features, such as the X-Ray Option and Social Media Integration
- Breaking down the Kindle Store and how to access tons of free books
- The Kindle Paperwhite is an upgraded and much improved version of the very popular Amazon Kindle E-Ink device.
- The Kindle Paperwhite has 2GB of storage, and also integrates seamlessly with Amazon's Cloud Services, which lets you remotely access any media you purchase.
- Your Kindle Paperwhite comes in two editions; Wi-Fi enabled or both Wi-Fi and 3G enabled. With 3G you can access the web from almost anywhere, meaning you can download books or access your Cloud media on the go.
- The Kindle Paperwhite has a 6 inch screen with 221 pixels per inch and a resolution of 758x1024 (with a built-in adjustable light).